Powder coating is a widespread method of applying a protective, non-metal coating to cover the surfaces of metal products, carried out in compliance with the requirements of the modern environmental standards. The method has unquestionable advantages over the customary coatings, such as:
- Beautiful surfaces with a good finish and the option for relief polishing, or a neon/luminescent effect.
- Guaranteeing a reliable and sustainable anti-corrosion coating under different operational conditions.
- Ensuring high-quality and even coatings of details with complex configuration.
- Allowing for even coatings on large series of details and fewer differences in appearance between horizontally and vertically coated surfaces compared to wet-painted elements
- The coating is much more impact and scratch resistant than wet painting.
The powder coating line is a high-tech line with automatic powder coating guns.